View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:26 pm

*  Forum rules
How to submit Cinema 4D problem

Please the first try this simple steps: http://goo.gl/forms/a6BOh5kCfB

Be sure that you use the latest graphics card drivers before you post your problem.
Please follow these steps for submitting your problems to FurryBall forum - it will help faster solve your problem.
1) Send your System Info - Cinema 4D version, FurryBall version, graphics cards, CPU, RAM etc.
2) Send whole log from Cinema4D console (under main menu Script->Console...)
3) Describe deeply your problem. If your FurryBall STOPPED rendering, describe what was changed in your computer (new hardware, new software installation)
4) You can also send simple example (picture or scene)
Also be sure that you read FAQ

AndrewMonks97
Post  Post subject: Needing help with applying textures to a realflow plugin C4d  |  Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:06 pm

Hi Guys,

I am trying to use Furryball RT latest version although trail/demo with Realflow the plugin inside C4d.

I cannot seem to see any texture on my realflow mesh in the FR view? Its just the scene, so a floor with a FR light in it, no fluid from Realflow? Ive attached some photo's.
Please not I am new to Furryball so if I am doing something wrong please do not hesitate to say "You idiot you've got to do this..." Many thanks!

Attachments:
Realflow issue with FR 02.PNG
Realflow issue with FR 02.PNG [ 277.8 KiB | Viewed 2614 times ]
Realflow issue with FR.PNG
Realflow issue with FR.PNG [ 427.78 KiB | Viewed 2614 times ]
Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: Needing help with applying textures to a realflow plugin  |  Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:55 pm

I see, you were asking us about Realflow, but I didn't know you talked about Cinema plugin... :cry:
It's new and unusual... Realflow was always standalone app, with polygon and particle export.

So we don't have experience with rendering Realflow in Cinema - but it could be possible, but your fluid has to be geometry. If there is some possibility to show fluid like polygon geometry, FurryBall will render it.

All the Best
Jan

AndrewMonks97
Post  Post subject: Re: Needing help with applying textures to a realflow plugin  |  Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:49 pm

Hi Jan,

Thanks for replying, perhaps I was a little vague when posting my previous post RE~ Furry ball working with Real flow Plugin inside C4d.

I understand realflow is a standalone program aswell as a plugin for maya and c4d and I am assuming what your saying is FR will work with the standalone version of Realflow?
I have tried what you said about making the fluid a particle geometry of some kind and it works to some extend if I make the mesh/fluid editable, however this then means it will not carry the simulation of the fluid just sticks to one frame

What kind of methods would you suggest for creating fluids inside C4d with the assistance of FR?

Andrew