View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:43 am

*  Forum rules
How to submit Cinema 4D problem

Please the first try this simple steps: http://goo.gl/forms/a6BOh5kCfB

Be sure that you use the latest graphics card drivers before you post your problem.
Please follow these steps for submitting your problems to FurryBall forum - it will help faster solve your problem.
1) Send your System Info - Cinema 4D version, FurryBall version, graphics cards, CPU, RAM etc.
2) Send whole log from Cinema4D console (under main menu Script->Console...)
3) Describe deeply your problem. If your FurryBall STOPPED rendering, describe what was changed in your computer (new hardware, new software installation)
4) You can also send simple example (picture or scene)
Also be sure that you read FAQ

benjabones
Post  Post subject: Viewport renderer not updating properly.  |  Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:24 am

Hi all, new here!

So I'm in the process of evaluating FurryBall for C4D with a view to purchasing the permanent licence. So far I'm impressed with the potential here. The problem I have is the the viewport updates erratically. Sometimes it updates in realtime, sometimes I have to click inside the viewport to get an updated but still incomplete rendered frame, and sometimes it just arbitrarily stops updating... Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks!

Jan_Smejkal
Post  Post subject: Re: Viewport renderer not updating properly.  |  Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:33 am

Hi,
it is hard to say, some events are easy to detect, otherwise some are hard to detect and it can cause some rebuilding of FurryBall structures (slow update) or no updates. If you have problem with not updated scene, you can click on Refresh preview button in FurryBall View window or click on button in FurryBall main menu->Utils->Refresh.