View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:39 pm

*  Forum rules
How to submit Maya problem

Please the first try this simple steps: http://goo.gl/forms/075IC3TDpX

Be sure that you use the latest graphics card drivers before you post your problem.
Please follow these steps for submitting your problems to FurryBall forum - it will help faster solve your problem.
1) Send your System Info - Maya version, FurryBall version, graphics cards, CPU, RAM etc.
2) Send whole log from Maya output window
3) Describe deeply your problem. If your FurryBall STOPPED rendering, describe what was changed in your computer (new hardware, new software installation)
4) You can also send simple example (picture or scene)
Also be sure that you read FAQ

kingjulien
Post  Post subject: I am using Version 1.2.3878, and changed GPU (GTX1070)  |  Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 pm

So does that means I am forced to renew my Furryball license in order to use it? :shock:

Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: I am using Version 1.2.3878, and changed GPU (GTX1070)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:52 am

Hi,
If your Maintenace expired before date we release the update for 1070 and 1080 GPUs you have to renew Maintenace, or buy Upgrade to the latest RT.

Release 1.3.3942 (june 24 2016)
http://furryball.aaa-studio.eu/aboutFur ... Notes.html

(As I see in your license history, your Maintenace expired almost year ago, so you have to buy Upgrade, because you didn't prolonged your Maintenace.)

All the Best
Jan

kingjulien
Post  Post subject: Re: I am using Version 1.2.3878, and changed GPU (GTX1070)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:22 pm

oh man.. this is so inconvenient.. so now I can't use it at all for upgrading my GPU, eventhough I bought the license. :(

johan_laurent
Post  Post subject: Re: I am using Version 1.2.3878, and changed GPU (GTX1070)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:04 pm

Where can you look up where/when license is expirering?

Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: I am using Version 1.2.3878, and changed GPU (GTX1070)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm

This is no because you have new GPU, but because you have one year old version of FurryBall.
This version not supports cards which was not at the market at all at this time. ;)
This was total new Pascal technology.

All the Best
Jan

johan_laurent
Post  Post subject: Re: I am using Version 1.2.3878, and changed GPU (GTX1070)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:51 pm

Hello since I might be buying a new graphics card Im wondering when my license is running out ? when I go to FB and look at license it only says Licence: activated. Wher can I find how much time I haev left?

Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: I am using Version 1.2.3878, and changed GPU (GTX1070)  |  Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:10 am

All is under your account on the web... Section Licenses. There is all info about your license, include Maintenace expiration etc...

All the Best
Jan

kingjulien
Post  Post subject: Re: I am using Version 1.2.3878, and changed GPU (GTX1070)  |  Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi, another quick question.

Quote:
FurryBall RT Repair Deactivate
S/N: xxx
Available changes: 0

When will my 'available changes' be reset back to 3? Because since my main computer can't use Furryball anymore because of my new GPU couldn't support the old version, I was thinking of using it on my laptop instead.

Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: I am using Version 1.2.3878, and changed GPU (GTX1070)  |  Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:15 am

FurryBall is "Node locked" - it means that it has to be used on ONE computer.
We give to our users up to 3 possible hardware changes... - so in fact this will never reset.

But when you change GPU, this is NOT hardware change. FurryBall track just different MAC address and Motherboard.

(But for some special cases of hardware problems, please write us and we can add you another change).

All the Best
Jan