View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:04 am

*  Forum rules
How to submit your problem
Be sure that you use the latest graphics card drivers before you post your problem.
Be sure that all benchmarks proceeded without errors.
Please follow these steps for submitting your problems to FurryBall forum - it will help faster solve your problem.
1) Send System Info from Error Reporting from FurryBall standalone application (under menu Help->Error reporting)
2) If benchmark failed, send your Log from FurryBall standalone application (under menu Help->Logs)
3) Describe deeply your problem. If your FurryBall STOPPED rendering, describe what was changed in your computer (new hardware, new software installation)
4) You can also send simple example (picture or scene)
Also be sure that you readed FAQ

imanimation
Post  Post subject: Furryball4.8.3609 CORRPTED  |  Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:42 am

Hi Ive bought a new pc for rendering and new titanX gpu. I have installed Furryball4.8.3609 on the new pc. I have changed HWID and downloaded new license on new PC.
I am able to render 100 frames or so then the render stops . I checked the furryball/help/about section and it says Furryball4.8.3609 CORRPTED

Please advise how to fix I need to render asap and it says on the license page: Available changes: 1

Thanks
Badheer

Attachments:
Furryball.PNG
Furryball.PNG [ 10.57 KiB | Viewed 5432 times ]
Jan_Smejkal
Post  Post subject: Re: Furryball4.8.3609 CORRPTED  |  Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:03 am

Hi,
Are you sure, that you installed FurryBall from installer from our official website ( http://furryball.aaa-studio.eu/download/4 ). I checked your license file, which is available on your web profile, and it seems to be ok. Also if you can render, then license match your hardware.
What problem do you exactly have (except weird title in about window)?

imanimation
Post  Post subject: Re: Furryball4.8.3609 CORRPTED  |  Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:33 am

I installed this software on my older pc win7 , i then move the lisence to my new pc (titanx) which i installed on win10 machine.

I am able to render 100 frames or so then the render stops.

Can you think of a solution? anyway to reset the license/ software?

Jan_Smejkal
Post  Post subject: Re: Furryball4.8.3609 CORRPTED  |  Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:30 am

Hi,
try to regenerate license file on your web profile again (click on change hwid and insert your hwid - if your hwid will be same, only new license file will be generated).

imanimation
Post  Post subject: Re: Furryball4.8.3609 CORRPTED  |  Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:06 pm

HI, Ive regenerated file and the same error "corrupted" comes up. Ive even tried the following:
1. Uninstall furryball
2. Uninstall Maya
2. Install maya
3. Install Furryball

and the error comes up again.

please help

Jan_Smejkal
Post  Post subject: Re: Furryball4.8.3609 CORRPTED  |  Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:58 am

Hi,
Are you sure, that you select in FurryBall application your newest generated license file?