View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:26 am

*  Forum rules
How to submit your problem
Be sure that you use the latest graphics card drivers before you post your problem.
Be sure that all benchmarks proceeded without errors.
Please follow these steps for submitting your problems to FurryBall forum - it will help faster solve your problem.
1) Send System Info from Error Reporting from FurryBall standalone application (under menu Help->Error reporting)
2) If benchmark failed, send your Log from FurryBall standalone application (under menu Help->Logs)
3) Describe deeply your problem. If your FurryBall STOPPED rendering, describe what was changed in your computer (new hardware, new software installation)
4) You can also send simple example (picture or scene)
Also be sure that you readed FAQ

eightxten
Post  Post subject: HWID Generator where is the download on the Furry-Page  |  Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Hey Guys,

after a longer search on your website I coulnd't find your HWID Generator. Please tell me where I am able to find it?
I still remember that I got the last one from your webpage.

In my case I have to change the license to use a new workstation.

Next Question what is wrong with these link you send my:

Please archive this e-mail and especially your FBHWID in case your HW configuration changes. In such case you can request a new license for a new FBHWID using this FBHWID on this address:
http://furryball.aaa-studio.cz/change.html

Best,
Martin

Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: HWID Generator where is the download on the Furry-Page  |  Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:31 pm

No this link no more works. All you can now do in your account on our web. Just log and change your HWID yourself.
http://furryball.aaa-studio.eu/account/profile/

Utility is NOT necessary - in your FurryBall Standalone application you see your HWID.

All the Best
Jan

eightxten
Post  Post subject: Re: HWID Generator where is the download on the Furry-Page  |  Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi Jan,

thanks for your prompt reply! I have still the problem that I have to generate an new HWID because my old
Workstation is dead where are the existing HWID is from.

How Do I make or which tool I need to generate the HWID?

All the Best,
Martin

Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: HWID Generator where is the download on the Furry-Page  |  Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:22 pm

As I wrote - install FurryBall (like trial for example) and use standalone app to see your HWID.
In web admin deactivate your old HWID.

All the Best
Jan

Jan_Smejkal
Post  Post subject: Re: HWID Generator where is the download on the Furry-Page  |  Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:19 am

Full version can be activated from our FREE version:

1) Run FurryBall application. In License tab copy HWID from My computer HWID.
(If you have not installed FurryBall, you can use this utility to obtain HWID: http://www.aaa-studio.eu/furryballdownload/fbhwid.zip)

2) Go to this web http://furryball.aaa-studio.eu/web/app_ ... /licences/ and fill your HWID.
Select your desired license and click on Activate. Paste your HWID into text field and submit it.

Your license will be generated.
(Be careful to fill WHOLE HWID without mistake)

3) Download your created License file from web and put file into FurryBall installation directory.
(You can change your HWID here on your account in the future)

4) Run FurryBall application and change your License to Licensed version and point to your license.dat file.
(If you have not installed FurryBall yet, you can download it here: http://aaa-studio.cz/furrylicence/files/setup_x64.exe)

eightxten
Post  Post subject: Re: HWID Generator where is the download on the Furry-Page  |  Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi Jan,

many Thanks! Worked all fine!

All the Best,
Martin