View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:24 pm

*  Forum rules
How to submit your problem
Be sure that you use the latest graphics card drivers before you post your problem.
Be sure that all benchmarks proceeded without errors.
Please follow these steps for submitting your problems to FurryBall forum - it will help faster solve your problem.
1) Send System Info from Error Reporting from FurryBall standalone application (under menu Help->Error reporting)
2) If benchmark failed, send your Log from FurryBall standalone application (under menu Help->Logs)
3) Describe deeply your problem. If your FurryBall STOPPED rendering, describe what was changed in your computer (new hardware, new software installation)
4) You can also send simple example (picture or scene)
Also be sure that you readed FAQ

luna
Post  Post subject: URGENT - Cannot complete activation or load plug-in in Maya  |  Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello

I followed all your instructions (administrator access, etc.) but I cannot manage to complete the activation process, although I purchased a license from you, which I added to the folder. I uninstalled and re-installed, restarted several times, same problem. I even manually assigned the firewall permissions to Furryball, no luck again.

Do I need to re-install with the 'full version' or overwrite the trial? The 'full version' generates a 'corrupted source file' message, whereas the trial version installs completely but then I cannot activate anything. I also tried loading the plug-in manually in Maya 2015 but I get errors. Please see screenshots below.

Please HELP URGENTLY. Im completely stuck !!!

[img]furry.jpg[/img]

[img]furry2.jpg[/img]

Attachments:
furry2.jpg
furry2.jpg [ 317.98 KiB | Viewed 10332 times ]
furry.jpg
furry.jpg [ 188.45 KiB | Viewed 10332 times ]
Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: URGENT - Cannot complete activation or load plug-in in M  |  Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:39 am

There is no trial a full version separate at the moment - just one version. Sorry this is just old text in email message.

All the Best
Jan

luna
Post  Post subject: Re: URGENT - Cannot complete activation or load plug-in in M  |  Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:09 am

Hello Jan and thanks for the short reply.

So how do I fix this problem please?

There was a "SET UP FILES" download link mentioning in your activation email.

Quote:
"Your setup files
Use this link to download your Full version FurryBall installer."

What was that for then???

It's not clear if i need to have the trial activated or install a new package. And I get either errors or same 'Checking..." license screen.

Is there a problem with the licence.dat file?

None of your knowledge base or forum tips have helped me.

It is really frustrating not to be able to use your software even after purchasing a periodic license and I need to buy other license for other machines too.

I would appreciate if you could let me have a workable solution or workaround process.

Thanks !

Jan_Smejkal
Post  Post subject: Re: URGENT - Cannot complete activation or load plug-in in M  |  Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:11 am

Hi,
first screenshot: Run FurryBall.exe application as administrator and after that run Maya.
second screenshot: You have FurryBall in C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2015/plug-ins/FurryBall4 directory. Do you install it there or do you move it after install? Do not move FurryBall directory after installation!
Best Regards.

Edit:
Download setup file from: http://aaa-studio.cz/furrylicence/files ... up_x64.exe - it is same for trial and full version.

luna
Post  Post subject: Re: URGENT - Cannot complete activation or load plug-in in M  |  Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:34 am

Hello

I installed the trial from the link below with administrator rights and installation process went ok.

It asked for a reboot and when starting up, i got the Furryball window asking me to select licence type and activate,
again nothing after clicking or selecting trial or licence.

After exiting the window, the alternative activation process (by launching Furryball.exe with administrator) or even when the licence.dat is placed in the appropriate folder, doesnt seem to work or does nothing at all.

It stays on the same "Checking" screen for ever...

I didn't move files or folders afterwards, as I understand the file structure should be left intact.

I removed the software completely and even cleaned up the registry, re-installed, same problem....

I'm out of ideas now...

Just like a kid with a new toy and who cannot open the box !!!

:?

Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: URGENT - Cannot complete activation or load plug-in in M  |  Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:07 am

We will generate you the new license, please try it.

All the Best
Jan

luna
Post  Post subject: Re: URGENT - Cannot complete activation or load plug-in in M  |  Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:26 pm

Hello Jan

Tried re-installing and new licence.dat, same problem man......

:evil:

Pls check screenshot and let me know what to do.....

Thanks !

Attachments:
fury-5-12-2014.jpg
fury-5-12-2014.jpg [ 281.87 KiB | Viewed 10318 times ]
Jan_Smejkal
Post  Post subject: Re: URGENT - Cannot complete activation or load plug-in in M  |  Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:57 pm

Hi,
I tried to compile new version of standalone, please download it and unzip it into C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2015/plug-ins/FurryBall4/bin directory. After that try to run FurryBall.exe application again. Now it displays error message if fail again. So please copy this message (on error dialog window you can press CTRL + C) here.

Jan_Smejkal
Post  Post subject: Re: URGENT - Cannot complete activation or load plug-in in M  |  Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Also can you post exact size of license.dat file from email (or C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2015/plug-ins/FurryBall4/plugins/maya/license.dat) file (right click->properties->Size in bytes)?

luna
Post  Post subject: Re: URGENT - Cannot complete activation or load plug-in in M  |  Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:40 pm

Hello

The licence.dat file was 1.19kb ...

I'll try the standalone now.

Keep you posted...