View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:32 pm

*  Forum rules
How to submit your problem
Be sure that you use the latest graphics card drivers before you post your problem.
Be sure that all benchmarks proceeded without errors.
Please follow these steps for submitting your problems to FurryBall forum - it will help faster solve your problem.
1) Send System Info from Error Reporting from FurryBall standalone application (under menu Help->Error reporting)
2) If benchmark failed, send your Log from FurryBall standalone application (under menu Help->Logs)
3) Describe deeply your problem. If your FurryBall STOPPED rendering, describe what was changed in your computer (new hardware, new software installation)
4) You can also send simple example (picture or scene)
Also be sure that you readed FAQ

tuvi
Post  Post subject: Render Passes on Furryball : Questions and problems  |  Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:58 am

Hi ! i have some problem for render passes :

1. My first question is : Why my beauty pass with gamma value 1 have the same image result that my beauty pass with gamma value 2.2 ? , I modified the gamma value on render settings node and on each output settings node but .. the problem is the same :/

2. Is the same talk about "batch rendering" ( with mel ) and press in "render" button on output settings node ? . Because i have a problem with output settings , all the generated .exr images passes are the same .

3. Another question about output setting node ... if i want to render on TIFF format , what i must to set up on output settings node and on each render setting nodes?

4. And the last query . Why my shadows pass is so hardness ? , i activated variable penumbra on each light settings nodes and filter size to 60 on depth map shadows options and ... is so different as compared to beauty render ( this is a test resolution version , but you can watch that the shadow is hardness )

I adjunct my maya file ( just lights and no geometry ) :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wotu6nach4320 ... b.rar?dl=0

Thanks in advanced!

tuvi
Post  Post subject: Re: Render Passes on Furryball : Questions and problems  |  Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:38 am

Also , adjunct my EXR render passes ( that are the same , i don´t know why ) and my render passes in JPG that when i compose them , the result is different compared with my beauty pass ( I have to explain that for my render passes in JPG I had set up gamma correction to 1 on each render setting nodes )

Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe86sgi7fpyt4 ... s.rar?dl=0

Jan_Smejkal
Post  Post subject: Re: Render Passes on Furryball : Questions and problems  |  Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:34 am

Hi, for EXR output you must set OpenEXR Channels attribute to Current Output Layer in Output Settings node.

tuvi
Post  Post subject: Re: Render Passes on Furryball : Questions and problems  |  Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:24 am

Jan_Smejkal wrote:
Hi, for EXR output you must set OpenEXR Channels attribute to Current Output Layer in Output Settings node.

Thanks for the reply, but it would be great if you can answer the other questions :lol:

Anyway , adjunct my ma file but now with 1 geometry and all lights , maybe the shadow issue is because something is wrong in my mesh atribute . Thanks in advance again !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/unssezcz5xjiw ... 02.ma?dl=0

Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: Render Passes on Furryball : Questions and problems  |  Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Sorry, but we provided priority support for our customers and exclusively to Maintenance users.
For FREE license users we are able to provide just basic support with basic technical problems.

All the Best
Jan