View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:31 pm

*  Forum rules
How to submit your problem
Be sure that you use the latest graphics card drivers before you post your problem.
Be sure that all benchmarks proceeded without errors.
Please follow these steps for submitting your problems to FurryBall forum - it will help faster solve your problem.
1) Send System Info from Error Reporting from FurryBall standalone application (under menu Help->Error reporting)
2) If benchmark failed, send your Log from FurryBall standalone application (under menu Help->Logs)
3) Describe deeply your problem. If your FurryBall STOPPED rendering, describe what was changed in your computer (new hardware, new software installation)
4) You can also send simple example (picture or scene)
Also be sure that you readed FAQ

Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: !!!!! FREE version reactivate problem solved !!!!!!  |  Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:32 pm

So your problem is written in error message...

All the Best
Jan

Chander Shekhar
Post  Post subject: Re: !!!!! FREE version reactivate problem solved !!!!!!  |  Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:53 am

Chander Shekhar wrote:
Jan_Tomanek wrote:
Did you have a problem with FREE licencse REACTIVATION? We found a bug in our licenser - now it's working and you can continue using FREE license for more than 30 days.

Hi, I was using furryball but now 30 days over. And I tried to reactivate it. But is not reactivating, showing blocked. Plz help me to resolve this problem.

thanks & regards
Jan_Smejkal wrote:
Please send System Info from Error Reporting from FurryBall standalone application (under menu Help->Error reporting)

thanks, Problem is resolved.

Chander Shekhar
Post  Post subject: Re: !!!!! FREE version reactivate problem solved !!!!!!  |  Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Jan_Tomanek wrote:
Did you have a problem with FREE licencse REACTIVATION? We found a bug in our licenser - now it's working and you can continue using FREE license for more than 30 days.

Dear Sir,

I got an email from furryball that you removed watermarked for non-commercial use. Furryball will work on 3 hours per day? Can you increase the timing. watermark is not a problem for me. I will buy furryball for final rendering. But I need it to test the scenes in between the work.

Waiting for your kind reply according this issue. Plz try to solve this issue. I m working on a movie and planning to render with furryball. I am ready to use your logo to show in our movie as (Render with Furryball (with your logo))

thanks & regards

Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: !!!!! FREE version reactivate problem solved !!!!!!  |  Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:21 pm

NO, there is NO more 3 hours restriction.

All the Best
Jan

KuzKuz
Post  Post subject: Re: !!!!! FREE version reactivate problem solved !!!!!!  |  Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi, can't reactivate. Please help.

pgtest
Post  Post subject: Re: !!!!! FREE version reactivate problem solved !!!!!!  |  Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Hi,

My problem is that the "Activate over Internet" button (after selecting the "I want to try Furryball Free version" option on previous screen) is not doing anything. I checked firewall settings and Furryball.exe is allowed through firewall. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and always same result. I've then deleted all files and registry settings after uninstalling and then reinstalled and still no luck. (note: I trialled Furryball a year ago and uninstalled it at that time.) This is for version 4.8.3609

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jan_Smejkal
Post  Post subject: Re: !!!!! FREE version reactivate problem solved !!!!!!  |  Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:06 am

Are you sure, that you run FurryBall.exe application as administrator?
It seems, that you have not a valid internet connection, but an error message should be displayed in this case. You can try to disable whole firewall and try to activate FurryBall again.

pgtest
Post  Post subject: Re: !!!!! FREE version reactivate problem solved !!!!!!  |  Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:08 am

Jan - Thanks for the reply. Yes, I've ran it in administrator mode and have also tried without firewall activated (Internet connection is of course all good). Is there a log file that could give you and I an idea of what's wrong?