View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:36 am

*  Forum rules
How to submit your problem
Be sure that you use the latest graphics card drivers before you post your problem.
Please follow these steps for submitting your problems to FurryBall forum - it will help faster solve your problem.
1) Send System Info: FurryBall HWID, FurryBall version, graphics card, graphics card drivers version, Maya version, operating system
2) Send Log from Maya output window
4) Describe deeply your problem. If your FurryBall STOPPED rendering, describe what was changed in your computer (new hardware, new software installation)
5) You can also send simple example (picture or scene)
Also be sure that you readed FAQ

Alpamys
Post  Post subject: Re: I can not connect and see the displacement map  |  Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 am

Thank sersia! With illustrations of all the clearer. 2 days could not figure out how to do it. You have helped me. Worked! :D

Chander Shekhar
Post  Post subject: Re: I can not connect and see the displacement map  |  Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:58 pm

sersia wrote:
As you can see I've used just two nodes for displacement map.

And turn on Subdivision feature in RENDER SETTINGS NODE.

FEATURES - There are many check boxes in the first part of this section, these globally enable or disable rendering of various effects or features. In general to render some effect in FurryBall this effect has to be properly set up in its node (eg. reflection map for a shape in a mesh node), sometimes an extra attribute needs to be adjusted (eg. reflected color for the shape's material) and global feature switch has to be enabled (eg. reflections here in render node). These global switches are useful for tuning particular effects or to see a performance hit of a feature.

Textures - Enable or disable rendering of all textures connected to any color related attribute.
Bump Mapping - Enable or disable bump mapping.
Shadows - Enable or disable shadow rendering for all lights with shadows enabled.
Hair - Enable or disable hair rendering of all hair systems in scene.
Reflections - Enable or disable reflections rendering for all objects with reflections enabled.
Transparency / Refractions - Enable or disable rendering with transparency and refractions.
Ambient Occlusion - Enable or disable ambient occlusion rendering.
Color Bleeding - Enable or disable color bleeding effect.
Depth Of Field - Enable or disable depth of field effect for a camera with DOF enabled.
Subsurface Scattering - Enable or disable rendering of SSS shaders if any.
Subdivision - Enable or disable rendering with subdivisions and displacement maps if any (DirectX 11 capable GPU required).

with the lastest Graphic Card Driver.

I think this is all for me.

I have same problem, I tried same but not able to change anything in subdivision. Everything is stuck, not able to change any velue. When I click to render it shows:
Fatal error and closed the maya 2014.

I m working on i7 4770K with 32 GB of ram and 2xTitan black

Plz help me.

thanks & regards

Jan_Tomanek
Post  Post subject: Re: I can not connect and see the displacement map  |  Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:28 pm

This is 4 years OLD topic for support FurryBall 3... no more supported...
Totally different settings etc...

All the Best
Jan